In this week’s episode, Josh Acosta and Michael Louderback are back to share a collection of miraculous stories from their street evangelism ministry. Like the stories they each shared at the end of Episode 15, these stories are very encouraging and faith-building.
The guys share multiple stories of miraculous healings, testimonies about people giving their lives to Christ in the most unlikely of circumstances and the lessons they learned from God all along the way.
As encouraging as these stories are, the most powerful theme in this episode is understanding that every follower of Christ can walk in the same power of the Holy Spirit and boldness to preach the Gospel. It all starts with believing Christ when He says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.” (John 14:12)
Followers of Christ should always remember Mark 16’s promise/warning: “Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart… And he said to them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation… And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.’”
- Josh led a girl to Christ just after she was involved in an car accident with him.
- A guy was healed of carpal tunnel that Michael prayed for.
- Josh saw someone have their foot healed where the young man could not wiggle his toes for four years previous to that moment.
- A man with chronic back pain was fully healed through prayer when Michael decided to pray for him.
- Several other stories were shared, including a past evangelism encounter of Justin's.